Two switches of deathray!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished the install. Already had the lower grill bar, and finally opted for the upper too. Someone here said you lose too much light with the upper bar..sorry, I dont see it. Completely blinding!!!! Cant wait til it gets dark. :peace:

Getting HIDs on saturday to finish off my front lighting.

BTW, Rigid is clearly caught up with their backlog. I ordered this less than 2 weeks ago.

DSC00111.jpg
DSC00113.jpg
DSC00114.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks awesome, the first picture almost hurts my eyes to look at, and the last picture is a great angle, I love how that 40" looks behind the grille in that shot.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok yeah im not seeing the light being lost in the grill in the top light bar....i do know where it got lost in the back of my cornea seriously bright man :peace:......btw i wonder if its possible to burn a hole in the back of someones headrest with those ??? challenge????

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Light output looks fantastic, even behind the grille.

BTW - do you use a ground guide to get that thing into the garage? Damn that's close!

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW how much did you spend?

As you know Rigid is not cheap. However, I purchased both the 40 and 20 bar from their largest vendor and was asked not to disclose the price, but it was substantially less than that as listed on Rigid's site. If anyone is interested in a referral, send me a PM. :peace:

Looks awesome, the first picture almost hurts my eyes to look at, and the last picture is a great angle, I love how that 40" looks behind the grille in that shot.

Thanks bro! :waytogo:

Awesome! Just wait until someone cuts you off at night...BAM!!!! Hit 'em with the two switches.

He he, me too!! :ROFLJest:

ok yeah im not seeing the light being lost in the grill in the top light bar....i do know where it got lost in the back of my cornea seriously bright man :peace:......btw i wonder if its possible to burn a hole in the back of someones headrest with those ??? challenge????

Agreed. I made the mistake of taking the pics without sunglasses. I was seeing spots all friggen day yesturday. :ROFLJest:

Light output looks fantastic, even behind the grille.

BTW - do you use a ground guide to get that thing into the garage? Damn that's close!

Agreed. Yes its a tight fit. Only have about 1" of clearance on either side. Thank goodness for mechanically folding mirrors!! It was nerve racking the first few days, but have it down to a science now. :peace:

Which aux switch did you use for the 40" bar?

I have the 20 on switch #1 and the 40 on switch #2. :peace:

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice. The "deathray" style setup can be purchased from M&R for less than a grand if anyone is interested. PM me

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks killer man!!!!

the front camera would come in handy for pulling into that garage lol. Line up the blue lines on your race deck tiles haha