Tuff Stuff 40" light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmccown

Reaction score

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also I have seen a lot of knock of tuff stuff in Amazon. There's only one place where they sell true tuff stuff lights. I think it's like truckandwinch.com... Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea you can only get the tuff stuff from tuff stuff on ebay. The others are def knock offs. If your going behind the grill, go Chinese IMO

jakehobbs

Reaction score
I mounted up one of these behind my grill about two months ago. Im no light expert, but for the price, I say it cant be beat. Granted, I havent done a side by side comparison to a Rigid, or other comparable brand, but it does exactly what I need it to, light up the road at night. Seems to be holding up great so far.

RaptorLightBar_zpsga4myvzg.jpg

OP
OP
J

jmccown

Reaction score
Good feedback. It would be behind the grill so functionality is more important to me. And yes, I would want to go with genuine Tuff Stuff because of the very positive feedback I have seen on that particular brand.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also I have seen a lot of knock of tuff stuff in Amazon. There's only one place where they sell true tuff stuff lights. I think it's like truckandwinch.com... Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X 2. I bought from Truck And Winch and they are they only ones to sell genuine Tuff Stuff products with 18 month warranty. Waterproof connections, thicker wire, better brackets this route.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/cheap-cheap-light-bar-32948/index19.html

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fine. Works better then some of my "non-Chinese" lights.

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a 30 last year came from senlips. Lights great for the few times I use it. Sits on top of bumper. Condensation has formed on inside lens still works good. uploadfromtaptalk1427196083454.jpg