Too Much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen or was it done in Paint? lol
Either way, funny as hell picture.

It was pretty bad. Especially where they included part of an aftermarket bumper and pasted on the OE bumper. Although it would surprise me if 3-4 of the bars were real.

This has to be some sort of joke. If not I don't even know what to say. The only thing on that ugly ************* that I think looks ok is the headlights.

Def a joke. This truck however was at sema and real. Saw it for myself. Still a joke if you ask me though. Light bars in the lift :supergay:

Attachments

• rbp-tundra-14-sema.jpg
    rbp-tundra-14-sema.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 150

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was pretty bad. Especially where they included part of an aftermarket bumper and pasted on the OE bumper. Although it would surprise me if 3-4 of the bars were real.

Def a joke. This truck however was at sema and real. Saw it for myself. Still a joke if you ask me though. Light bars in the lift :supergay:

Yep the real version is almost as bad. I don't know who would even think that looks good.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the real picture:
10665554_289190681287554_1277431939_n.jpg