Thank You Mikhail, M&R Lighting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo... A couple of weeks ago, while I was parking, a friend noticed one of my M&R fogs was hanging by the wires from my bumper. I knew some of the mounts had broken but they had always held in place because of the design of the mount. Well upon further inspection, they were all broken. I know I had broken a couple myself due to over tightening and am unsure how the others broke. I called the contact number on the website linked here on FRF and Mikhail answered and told me to email him my info and he would get new ones to me. I emailed him and he emailed back that he was mailing them out. I asked if I owed him anything and he said "Just good referrals :)". I got them today, all 6, even the ones I broke. NO COST! These lights are 4 years old and new parts was no problem. That is great customer service and someone who stands behind their product. My lights have otherwise worked flawlessly, and now knowing the man standing behind the product, I would recommend them to anyone and am glad to say, I will definitely continue to buy my lights from M&R next time I need lights.
Thank You Mikhail...

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo... A couple of weeks ago, while I was parking, a friend noticed one of my M&R fogs was hanging by the wires from my bumper. I knew some of the mounts had broken but they had always held in place because of the design of the mount. Well upon further inspection, they were all broken. I know I had broken a couple myself due to over tightening and am unsure how the others broke. I called the contact number on the website linked here on FRF and Mikhail answered and told me to email him my info and he would get new ones to me. I emailed him and he emailed back that he was mailing them out. I asked if I owed him anything and he said "Just good referrals :)". I got them today, all 6, even the ones I broke. NO COST! These lights are 4 years old and new parts was no problem. That is great customer service and someone who stands behind their product. My lights have otherwise worked flawlessly, and now knowing the man standing behind the product, I would recommend them to anyone and am glad to say, I will definitely continue to buy my lights from M&R next time I need lights.
Thank You Mikhail...

+1. one of my fog pods took a crap. pm'ed mik and had a new one in a week