SVC Baja front bumper security

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

That would be me :)... 1/4in stainless cable through the 50in top Baja and 3/16 plastic covered cable through the ones on teh bumper. Lots more salt down there.. I made loop and locked to the frame in a way that is hard to get to.
shockcondoms004_zps87306184.jpg

Did you do that on both sides?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you do that on both sides?

On one side I soldered a crimp and ran it through a hole so it looks like its a complete loop , teh other side I soldered a loop and locked it to the frame. I will take more pictures for ya if you want to see...

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

On one side I soldered a crimp and ran it through a hole so it looks like its a complete loop , teh other side I soldered a loop and locked it to the frame. I will take more pictures for ya if you want to see...

I think I just found it in your build thread, kinda dark though, got any better? Where do you get shock condoms?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I just found it in your build thread, kinda dark though, got any better? Where do you get shock condoms?

Ha ha the shock condoms are surgical glove fingers I cut off :).
I will get you some better pictures tomorrow :)

The crimp on the end.

The crimp end that I slid into teh frame..

The lock end..

Last edited: