SPOD 8 Circuit SE System w\Touchscreen for Universal Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
SPOD 8 Circuit SE System w\Touchscreen for Universal Trucks vs upfitter swiches

8-700-ts-uni_zpslab5ly7m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8 Circuit SE System w\Touchscreen for Universal Trucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpfEMW_DQAs

Is it worth it? I have the A.D.D. Honeybadger bumpers and will add 6 lights to it(a 40,a 20, 2x10" and 2 dually. Features that I like is independent dimming option and mode , nice feature that can be controlled from the phone(not vital but nice). I was thinking of using the upfitter switches plus a Rigid Industries flasher or this ? Any thoughts?

Fully programmable Digital controlled system.

Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.

Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!

Touchscreen Control Module Features:

o Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
Each switch is programmable for:

o Dimming

o Strobe

o Flash

o Momentary

o Switch Linking

o On Road & Off Road mode of operation

o Multiple Source control up to 32 circuits

· Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/alternator voltage)

· SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)

· Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive

· One touch screen off function

· One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down

· Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged

· Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 3 touchscreens

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
Got it for $675, retail price is $750. Even got 3 months to pay it in a layaway plan as Northridge4x4 priced match the item and will have full warranty as they are an authorized dealer. The bluetooth Spod 8-700-BT Spod SE System Bluetooth Module is an extra $135 for you to be able to control it from your phone. 8 switches 30 amps max per switch/circuit with a max of 100 amps total. No fuses required as per company.

Phone app
s-l500_zpshgingvi7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. Check out the 6 switch panels that some have added, too. This might be another thing to fall off of the dash or rattle itself to pieces on the trail. I personally like the hard mounted switch panels. Look stock. Simple. Affordable and easy to modify when you need to. Contrary to 'new age' beliefs, sometimes simpler and less complex is better for off road vehicles......

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at getting one of these last January, but for the price did not see it being worth the coin. Also the touch screen while nice, off-roading it does not have the tactile feel I need to flip switched on and off. If they had it where you had the option for a Switch bank and the touch screen then I might have jumped on it. Having the touch screen for full control of settings and also setting up what the switches do would be great but want the ability to turn the lights on and off fast by switch when running.

Don't need to be blinding someone oncoming or behind me as I fumble to hit the correct button on the screen. When off road you are being thrown around enough that I would not want to try and press my finger on the right part of the screen for what I am trying to do.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it for $675, retail price is $750. Even got 3 months to pay it in a layaway plan as Northridge4x4 priced match the item and will have full warranty as they are an authorized dealer. The bluetooth Spod 8-700-BT Spod SE System Bluetooth Module is an extra $135 for you to be able to control it from your phone. 8 switches 30 amps max per switch/circuit with a max of 100 amps total. No fuses required as per company.

Phone app
s-l500_zpshgingvi7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

@dingo I was just researching the sPod and this post popped up in my search. How did the mounting of the guts of the sPod under the hood go? Did you have much of a pain dealing with the universal bracket it comes with? I saw that someone makes a Raptor specific bracket but at $95 it's a bit more than I'd like to spend if I can help it.