Something NEW from VisionX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
HA! No dyno data, cups. But I want proof that the LED fluid is synthetic. :)

Dataustin, look at the photo. When have you seen an automotive marketing photo that featured the product held in front of a man's zipper? It's the opposite of marketing wisdom, and that actually says something wonderfully positive. CUDOS TO ALTERNATIVE OFFROAD!

Hahahaha you are putting a hell of a lot of thought in to this! I like it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on some fog lights, excited to have another kit to consider!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still searching for a round fog light solution. I'm more into the classic look.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes! If my wife divorces me I'm blaming you! :) I've far exceeded the mod budget for the year, but I'll need to figure something out...

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

how about 3 or 4 on the bumper vs a 20 " bar?

I for one lusted after 4 or 5 KC lites on the front bumper. But I have exactly 1" clearance left in my garage. So unless I go full bumper swap, I'm stuck. My next mod is a pair of light bars and some fog lights...

Reaction score
They r big for fog lights ZB it was stated at the beginning the opening is to small but I think they would b bad *** on the hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. They look nice, but I went with KC Slimlites for my hood. I'm looking for round shaped fog lights that won't break the bank.