Sidetracked Offroad LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be placing my order for these soon. But I have a couple questions first,

1) Why are 2 switches required if each T4 draws 1A? I was hoping to tie them into switch #4, which is a 10A.

2) It looks like the amber/blue lenses are an option, and mounted on the inside, which is great for avoiding coming off or getting stolen, but the pics above show external clipping style. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/21/5898079096ac33220e1dddd89c379573.jpg

3) Most have bought the T4 and not the T6. Is there any reason?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Wow. Just checking the rigid prices and they're $200 each. Would be near $1000 for these instead of $260.
Very happy with my T4s. I ordered the t6 flush mounts as backup lights but haven't had time to install. They are bright though.
Also you can wire all four lights to one up fitter they come wired individually so you can have the independent control if you would like. Morgan at sidetracked is awesome too.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1) Why are 2 switches required if each T4 draws 1A? I was hoping to tie them into switch #4, which is a 10A.

2) It looks like the amber/blue lenses are an option, and mounted on the inside, which is great for avoiding coming off or getting stolen, but the pics above show external clipping style. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/21/5898079096ac33220e1dddd89c379573.jpg

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Wow. Just checking the rigid prices and they're $200 each. Would be near $1000 for these instead of $260.

That's my truck! lol. I love the lights. No problems so far. You can order them with the amber lens being permanent. I just opted for the covers so I could change them out whenever I wanted. I also used two switches just so I'd have the option to turn them on separately. Customer service has been the best.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Hi,

Just confirming what okieff218 noted, the lights come wired to run on 2 switches if you want, but you can also just hook them together into switch 4.

The snap on covers or replacement lenses are available, although I only offer black and amber for the snap on version at this time.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just confirming what okieff218 noted, the lights come wired to run on 2 switches if you want, but you can also just hook them together into switch 4.

The snap on covers or replacement lenses are available, although I only offer black and amber for the snap on version at this time.

Ok cool. Thanks for the confirmation. I placed my order but have to get shipping cost adjusted for canada.

These lights are much needed. With a trailer load there's almost no headlight coverage on road and thats not good in wintery nights on snow blown mountain roads.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. Thanks for the confirmation. I placed my order but have to get shipping cost adjusted for canada.

These lights are much needed. With a trailer load there's almost no headlight coverage on road and thats not good in wintery nights on snow blown mountain roads.

Thanks! I will get these out today.