SDHQ / Light Cannon Summer Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't mean to "shit" on another vendors thread. Just gave my experience. I'm allowed to put in my 2 cents. I didn't trash Vision X. I would love to have 5 of those large ones tabbed on to my front bumper, I just can't afford it LOL.

I went with M&R for all my lights because I try and support local and they're 10 minutes from my house in LA.

Not trashing Vision X. Obviously the proof is in the pudding and the make the best HID lights in the industry and the most popular hood mounts as well.

slowest member of WCPR

If you knew what you were talking about #1 and crapping on SDHQ is showing a lot of Class it is unfortunately all low.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you knew what you were talking about #1 and crapping on SDHQ is showing a lot of Class it is unfortunately all low.

Whatever you say dude. Whatever you say.

Nobody's brought it up for a week or so. Just like a women...bringing up old shit. LOL

slowest member of WCPR

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal!! I just placed my order.

FYI for anyone wondering about shipping cost.... I was happy to find out It was less than I thought!!

Thanks SDHQ!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the VX prime 20 inch light bar. How much further will these light things up?

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the VX prime 20 inch light bar. How much further will these light things up?

Im not sure how far your light bar shines but here is the info on the Light Cannons....

Key Features
>1000' of Usable Light
>25 Watt Luminus Single LED for Smoothest Pattern
>10 Degree Narrow Beam, Optional Snap on Filters
>Universal Single Bolt Mounting
>Ultra Lightwieght Hybrid Construction
>Proprietary IRIS Reflector Technology

Long Range, Compact Design
1000' of Usable Light
The new Cannon doesn't sacrifice light output to achieve an ultra-compact housing. Actually the opposite. The Cannon outperforms almost all solutions in both distance and output, all while fitting within a housing that is comapct and wont get in the way. So put away the huge, awkward looking lights, and get the driving lights that will amaze you every time you light them up.
Distance
The 4.7" Cannon throws 1 lux of light 1000 feet. For comparison, a motorcycle headlight low beam measures 1 lux at 88 feet, and high beam 1 lux at 153 feet. The Cannon is truly the next evolution in lighting.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to ask this AGAIN....are covers included....I got to have em for Va....

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for all the orders! These kits are flying off the shelves! Since this sale has been so well we decided to continue the sale!

With the purchase of Vision X 4.5" Light Cannons receive the A-Pillar Mounts FREE!!!

Light Covers and Raptor Specific Wiring Harness are not included but are available.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Raptor A-Pillar Light Cannon Sale