SDHQ / Light Cannon Summer Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are offering a limited time sale for the summer! With purchase of a set of a 4.5" Vision X Light Cannon kit you will receive a set of our SDHQ No-Cut A-Pillar Light Mounts! Quick and easy bolt in installation and no modifications to the factory cowl!

This offer is only around for a limited time so get your Cannons on order before the off-road season begins!

LIGHT-CANNON-SUMMER-SALE.jpg

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal!!

Are your mounts the same as the other no cut mounts for sale here by another vendor?

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who's going first to buy the 8.7"ers?

M&R hood mounts are a 90watt LED. And I swear by them.

I'm sure this is a great product but I'm set for a while with lights. Hopefully someone buys a set in SoCal so I can compare them to mine. So far I haven't seen a set if hood mounts that can compare to M&Rs.

slowest member of WCPR

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to shit in a vendors thread.. And sorry but the Cannons are not even close to the same as the M&R units. Love how everyone is caught up in Wattage. Guess what wattage is bogus when talking lighting. Optic clarity, beam focus, etc have way more effect on the output. These are focused spot beams not the same as a multi led spots. You will not get a tight beam like these from your M&R. Vision X also has a multi LED units like the M&R but I assure you this has more throw than those.

I wish the 90w LED Cannons would fit in my new Trophy bumper. but they are two big so its either 70w HID's or 50w LED cannons

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to shit in a vendors thread.. And sorry but the Cannons are not even close to the same as the M&R units. Love how everyone is caught up in Wattage. Guess what wattage is bogus when talking lighting. Optic clarity, beam focus, etc have way more effect on the output. These are focused spot beams not the same as a multi led spots. You will not get a tight beam like these from your M&R. Vision X also has a multi LED units like the M&R but I assure you this has more throw than those. I wish the 90w LED Cannons would fit in my new Trophy bumper. but they are two big so its either 70w HID's or 50w LED cannons

Didn't mean to "shit" on another vendors thread. Just gave my experience. I'm allowed to put in my 2 cents. I didn't trash Vision X. I would love to have 5 of those large ones tabbed on to my front bumper, I just can't afford it LOL.

I went with M&R for all my lights because I try and support local and they're 10 minutes from my house in LA.

Not trashing Vision X. Obviously the proof is in the pudding and the make the best HID lights in the industry and the most popular hood mounts as well.

slowest member of WCPR

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal!!

Are your mounts the same as the other no cut mounts for sale here by another vendor?

I have this exact set up - they are no cut, fit nicely (i say that as i struggled but that was my fault for going at it alone). Very happy with it... and i paid more.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this exact set up - they are no cut, fit nicely (i say that as i struggled but that was my fault for going at it alone). Very happy with it... and i paid more.

Thanks for the info.

My question is are the no cut mounts from SDHQ the same as the no cut mounts from "_____"(other vendor here offering the same package)

SDHQ did not answer me when I asked.

I dont want to list the name of the other vendor here who has no cut mounts but I want to know if one set of no cut mount is better then the other or are they fron the same place just being sold here by two different vendors?????

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

My question is are the no cut mounts from SDHQ the same as the no cut mounts from "_____"(other vendor here offering the same package)

SDHQ did not answer me when I asked.

I dont want to list the name of the other vendor here who has no cut mounts but I want to know if one set of no cut mount is better then the other or are they fron the same place just being sold here by two different vendors?????

We both make different mounts. They are not the same. That's all I'm going to say as I don't want to step on anyone's toes in here but I saw your question.