Running Parking lights during day Fix per Nosbusa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So would this be possible to just tap into a fuse that is only on when the ignition is on and just have that power the lights rather than using up a switch and having it on all the time?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh. All four of my Aux switches are spoken for, and they perform real functions that are not redundant to what the factory installed.

As for "looking badass," I know that today's culture values appearances over substance, but I do not personally follow that, um, philosophy. Besides, the only way to make a Raptor non-badass would be to sissify it.

No offense to anyone who's interested in this modification, but to me it is a solution in search of a problem.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh. All four of my Aux switches are spoken for, and they perform real functions that are not redundant to what the factory installed.

As for "looking badass," I know that today's culture values appearances over substance, but I do not personally follow that, um, philosophy. Besides, the only way to make a Raptor non-badass would be to sissify it.

No offense to anyone who's interested in this modification, but to me it is a solution in search of a problem.[/QUOTE

I hear what your are saying function over form. for the last fourteen years i have driven vehicles that have drls ,many roads i transverse have heavy fines if you do not use the headlights during the day.i know one day i am going to run the battery down because i have forgotten to turn the darn things off in the bright sunlight. what ever part the canadian trucks have i need. i do not want to waste a switch for parking lights activation based on a cool look.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

No offense to anyone who's interested in this modification, but to me it is a solution in search of a problem.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I run my parking lights all the time, but I'm not going to go digging into my wiring harness to make it work. That damn annoying beep when I get out of the truck is reminder enough to turn the parking lights off.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a lot if effort for something the dealer can set with pressing a few buttons on their computers.

This took me 10 minutes and didn't require a trip to the dealer. And, good luck getting the dealer to change the factory programming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This took me 10 minutes and didn't require a trip to the dealer. And, good luck getting the dealer to change the factory programming.

You can screw the wrong woman in 10 minutes too, and it can be a mistake that can change your life forever.

Yes, I know, it's a peculiar way to say that a dumb decision doesn't become less dumb because it doesn't take a lot of time. But I think you can get the point.