Rough Country 54" Radius Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KRoyal

Reaction score
I used the search function and google, but couldn't really find anything except one thread from 2016 with no real updates.

I was wondering if anyone had installed one?

I see lots of reviews and they're pretty much all great, however the mounting options on the Rough Country site has one "brow" mount for 04-14 F150's and nothing for the Raptor. I contacted Rough Country and asked them if it would work and they said they hadn't installed it on a Raptor so they can't confirm fitment.

Thanks

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cabs are the same so it should fit.

Side note, be prepared for some wind noise with the light mounted there. If your truck is loud ( exhaust and MT tires) you probably won't notice much, but if its pretty stock you are going to hear it.

OP
OP
KRoyal

KRoyal

Reaction score
Thanks, mine has exhaust and MT tires so I probably wouldn't hear it. But got some feedback from the OP of the thread from 2016 letting me know this probably wasn't the best option especially the mount from RC.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the Radiance is a nice bar. The old Radiance had nice pricing but the new Radiance+ (which replaced the old Radiance) also called for a price increase. So that sucks.

So the ZROADZ kits I offer have options for the front opening on the bottom using a 20" LED bar. $249 gets you the bar and the mounting hardware.
There is also a 50" package for the roof.
And some fog light options and Pillar mounts... but nothing for the grille area, bumper.

Now... I DO sell a Baja Designs 40" OnX6 bar kit for the Gen1 Raptors if you are interested. Gets mounted on the upper grille, bottom portion right above your bumper area.

FordRaptor40inch_L.jpg

It's available here (I know you were looking for the Radiance from Rigid, but the BD bar is much better quality)

Baja Designs Ford Raptor (2010-2014) OnX6 40" LED Light Bar Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

OP
OP
KRoyal

KRoyal

Reaction score
Thanks, I bought 2 40's off eBay going to try them out and fab up some mounts myself see how it goes. If not I'll look into the kit you listed.