Roof rack lighting with grill flashers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I went the more expensive but instant gratification option of buying my rack. I love the roof rack compared to a light tower or chase rack. Having a ton of extra transport capability is nice but it also makes a great viewing platform, break area, easy place to stow rapidly needed recovery items, etc.

I'll second having the tab for an antenna added. I already had a hole in my roof and tried to have a tab added to mine during the build but didn't get the request in to them in time. I'm going to add one later on as a more functional platform for the antenna.

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those grille strobes are pretty sick, do they steady burn or just strobe? I have two lightbars in the grille that changes color from white to amber and have a few strobe patterns

OP
OP
billj214

billj214

Reaction score
I agree on using the rack as a way to carry recovery gear, I have my Maxtrax mounted on top for easy access.

Strobes have 7 settings for flashing, I have it set right now on random but none of the settings are for staying on which is not a problem since the lights themselves are not bright enough to give any benefit, the Rigid light bar is more then enough and it's high enough where I don't really need any more lighting on the truck!

Recent Pic.
2017-02-18%2013.06.36.jpg

2017-02-18%2013.05.43.jpg

Last edited: