Rogue Bumper fog light help needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some fog lights that will go with this bumper and still have decent light out put. I'm running rigid dually's on my other raptor with the factory bumper but I'm just looking for a little different look. I sent a Facebook message to M&R inquiring about their product but no response yet. Any suggestions on some lights I could mount in that location? I will be mounting some Baja Designs lights in the hood mounts as soon as I can get these driving lights figured out.

tantruck7_zpsusf2c5xc.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Hard to tell with that picture but is that the Rogue Renegade bumper?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
We have brackets you can install on either side and run Rigid duallys or D2s. Two per side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 146

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been in the same dilemma for a couple of weeks now. I stuck the cubes in there for now. I'm fairly happy with the light output from them, the angle of the bumper works really well for the cubes. I'm going to head over to SDHQ this week and see how the KC Flex looks along with a Baja Designs Onx6 8" or Onx8 10". See what I can figure out...

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been in the same dilemma for a couple of weeks now. I stuck the cubes in there for now. I'm fairly happy with the light output from them, the angle of the bumper works really well for the cubes. I'm going to head over to SDHQ this week and see how the KC Flex looks along with a Baja Designs Onx6 8" or Onx8 10". See what I can figure out...

I just looked those up. I had never heard of them before but they do look pretty sharp.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked those up. I had never heard of them before but they do look pretty sharp.

After running cheap lights for some time and finally going to a high end Baja Designs light I will never buy cheap again. All warranties, quality, etc aside, the quality lights simply put out a tremendous more amount of light. Just need to figure out what fits in there wel. I'm not too worried about mounting brackets, I can make those.