Rigid Series E Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair of four inch Rigid Series E lights. I also bought the bracket to go around my front plate as we need to display one here in CT. My truck has not come in yet, but I am wondering how difficult of job this install is? Has anyone done one of these? I was told (and hope it is true), there is no drilling needed. I also am a bit confused on the whole wiring procedure. I would like these lights to be powered by Auxilary Upswitch One. Am I jumping into something a bit complicated, or should I just pay someone to do it? It seems like the bracket is extremely forgiving and where the lights go is pretty straight forward. Any input, instructions or videos would be awesome!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also didn't wanna mess up the install of my LED bar. But I did it myself with the help of a friend. If it says bolt on, then it's bolt on. You can do it with basic hand tools, common sense, and YouTube videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Any words of wisdom on the hook up to the Aux Switches?

I soldered and heat shrunk all my connections under the dash and hood. Use lots of patience while youre under the dash, its a pretty tight area.

For the wires under the hood, get some spade connectors and solder or crimp them to those wires. That way if you ever decide to change out lights then it will simply be a plug and play connection.

I also wired my AUX lights to come on when my high beams are activated.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is drilling involved, you have to make 2 holes for the bracket, pretty simple

Yep... 2 - 1/2" holes. Easily accessible once the lower grill is removed. I modified my lower grill to go back into place to give a more finished look.

E Lights 1.jpg E Lights 2.jpg

I was out measuring for the Baja Design 40" bar which I ordered today.

Last edited: