Rigid RDS? Anyone? For the Love of God...

Going to Buy Rigid RDS (next year or two)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
We have them! We also make the mounts!!

237161[/ATTACH]"]aUdhcWJ.jpg

237163[/ATTACH]"]XUaXcz3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Where do you plan on putting them other than the roof? I don't think there is a bumper mount yet.

We have a mount for them on our Race R bumper!

237165[/ATTACH]"]Mi40flA.jpg

Attachments

• aUdhcWJ.jpg
    aUdhcWJ.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 0
  • XUaXcz3.jpg
    XUaXcz3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mi40flA.jpg
    Mi40flA.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have them! We also make the mounts!!

237168[/ATTACH]"]aUdhcWJ.jpg

237170[/ATTACH]"]XUaXcz3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

We have a mount for them on our Race R bumper!

237172[/ATTACH]"]Mi40flA.jpg

Sweet you guys have some awesome stuff

Attachments

• aUdhcWJ.jpg
    aUdhcWJ.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 0
  • XUaXcz3.jpg
    XUaXcz3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mi40flA.jpg
    Mi40flA.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6-8k in curved lights. Sounds useful ! And rear facing, lol. Good luck with that FNG

Well tbh... Its to be Spiteful. Lol just once I want to have a truck that other Raptor owners wistfully say Damn in awe.

Also, its to burn the ******* eyes of tailgaters, at night's just a Plus. Haha

I've only seen one or two on members' trucks as well. I want to see them come out to vast majority of people. Innovation breeds competition between all manufacturers.

^Absolutely agree on this. Because Rigid RDS are so obscure I don't think there has been any Real quality curved light bars.

no i was just wandering because they are big light bars lol

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

What would you use a rear facing 54" bar for?

To be completely honest, sometimes I would just like a completely illuminated field of view. As a highly paranoid individual, if the situation called for a quick bug out I'd be packing appropriate Arms so being seen at night would be the least of my concern whereas seeing where I am going would be top priority. To that end, a Rear-Facing light bar would serve to deter pursuit at higher speeds since the Raptor would be able to traverse rougher terrain than other vehicles.

i.e. Someone's chasing me down, Flick on Rear-Bar hopefully they slow their pursuit or give up. Otherwise they keep following and I just avoid a prominent rock formation/tree stump and because their visibility is impaired WHAM! dead. So very Practical & very Useful - since I have the Money

little night shooting from the tailgate maybe?

Never really thought of this, except the glare reflected back from mounted glass would be a pain if not doing BIUS.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well tbh... Its to be Spiteful. Lol just once I want to have a truck that other Raptor owners wistfully say Damn in awe.

^Absolutely agree on this. Because Rigid RDS are so obscure I don't think there has been any Real quality curved light bars.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

To be completely honest, sometimes I would just like a completely illuminated field of view. As a highly paranoid individual, if the situation called for a quick bug out I'd be packing appropriate Arms so being seen at night would be the least of my concern whereas seeing where I am going would be top priority. To that end, a Rear-Facing light bar would serve to deter pursuit at higher speeds since the Raptor would be able to traverse rougher terrain than other vehicles.

i.e. Someone's chasing me down, Flick on Rear-Bar hopefully they slow their pursuit or give up. Otherwise they keep following and I just avoid a prominent rock formation/tree stump and because their visibility is impaired WHAM! dead. So very Practical & very Useful - since I have the Money

Never really thought of this, except the glare reflected back from mounted glass would be a pain if not doing BIUS.

Pretty sure in a bug out situation, rolling around looking like the starship enterprise is going to attract more unwanted attention than the benefit gained by having 10 million lumens of tailgater deterrent lol

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
61f16f289677c679a687dba06b67b9b3.jpg

Maybe he's going for something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If another's "chasing you down", ITS NOT BC THEY ARE AFTER YOU, it be due to your slow ass driving if this was the case..... So just move over and let them pass instead of being an ass and possibly getting another seriously injured Offroad. haha, and I thought I was blinding guys with my green rear facing dually's! Lol