Rigid RDS? Anyone? For the Love of God...

Going to Buy Rigid RDS (next year or two)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

So... its been a few months and so far I've only seen like (1) Member who got an RDS mounted to his bumper but that was through his own connections.

Anyways, where the HELL are these things??? I want to see pictures w/ accounts of members who managed to get their hands on them. Isn't anyone else Hungry for these Light Bars? I know I am, Hell when I can get more Leave I'm throwing at least (3), maybe (4), of these 54" Babies on my truck.

Please for the sake of my Sanity and the elimination of all these Chinese-knockoff light threads - POST Reviews | Experiences | Satisfactions | Pictures of those shit-eating-grins-as-others-looked-on-in-envy

Much Love,

FNG

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(2) Above windshield
(1) / (2) on Rear Chase Rack facing backwards

Why does it matter?

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've only seen one or two on members' trucks as well. I want to see them come out to vast majority of people. Innovation breeds competition between all manufacturers.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the 20" fit in the lower bumper location? I'm thinking it'll look and fit better than a flat LED bar. Only available in spot though. I need a combo light there.