Rigid for lights hitting bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need you guys help.
I got my rigid fog lights installed and when I go over bumps, the bumper is hitting the mount making a racket and eating on the mount.
What can I do about this?
raptor10.jpg

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try that. The mount is hitting the bumper. You can see in the pic that some of the paint is already eat off. I was going to try to put washers between the mount and body, trying to lower it some then I'll try to see if the light bolts will let me move the light up.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if the bumper is slightly low.
The mount is not slotted. It's the rigid mount and all it has is 4 holes and that's it. I wish it did have some type of adjustment

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was doing the same thing.

I slotted the holes some so it slid back a little then trimmed the front edge down too. This got the front to back adjustment done.

I then took some of the bend out of the brackets to bring the whole mounting sufrace up so it hides behind the bumper. The way you have it now the lights might be hitting the bottom of the opening too.

All of these adjustments took a good little while to get done so budget some time