rigid led warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So in a few days i pick up my used but new to me 13 raptor and it has the rigid duallys as fogs, my question is that one of them isn't working has anyone had them made good by rigid due to wear or will I have to purchase a single light?

I have 2 pair of Dually lights . I've sent them back 3 times for warranty. It is a pain in the ass to keep sending them back but they stand behind their products .pleasure to deal with .
I kept getting moisture behind lens then they burned out .

OP
OP
rgvraptor85

rgvraptor85

Reaction score
good to hear I will probly be sending it in in these next couple weeks see what happens, ive also noticed one of them doesnt stay at the angle its set on it drops a bit after driving on bumpy rds any ideas on what i can do to it i already put thread tape on the screws but still dropped down.

Last edited:

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in a few days i pick up my used but new to me 13 raptor and it has the rigid duallys as fogs, my question is that one of them isn't working has anyone had them made good by rigid due to wear or will I have to purchase a single light?

I went with Rigid several vehicles ago after doing research for an 08 Sierra Denali I had...needless to say those lights have migrated to a 2010 Titan Pro4x and when I got my 14' Raptor I went all Rigid even those the Chinese knockoffs are everywhere...why...GREAT customer service and GREAT Product with GREAT Product Support.

You're in Good hands with Rigid. :)