rigid led warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgvraptor85

Reaction score
So in a few days i pick up my used but new to me 13 raptor and it has the rigid duallys as fogs, my question is that one of them isn't working has anyone had them made good by rigid due to wear or will I have to purchase a single light?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Have you verified proper power/wiring to absolutely condemn the light?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Rigid has great customer support, so I wouldn't be alarmed.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Without a doubt, Rigid's customer support is astounding. @Bussy had the most recent experience with this if I recall.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would definitely check wiring first though. With it being just one light I'm skeptical on it being a wiring issue outside of being unplugged or that lights wires specifically got crimped in something. Never know though. Worst case, test that individual light by connecting it directly to the battery.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
rgvraptor85

rgvraptor85

Reaction score
I would definitely check wiring first though. With it being just one light I'm skeptical on it being a wiring issue outside of being unplugged or that lights wires specifically got crimped in something. Never know though. Worst case, test that individual light by connecting it directly to the battery.

yea i will try and see if its the light, i sent rigid and email also just to check out how they can help if in case it is the light and not the wiring..

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I sent in a 6" driver that was in an accident...housing was cracked but all LEDs were functioning well. Wanted to see what the refurbishing would be to fix...next I knew they had sent me a whole new light....no costs to me what so ever!

OP
OP
rgvraptor85

rgvraptor85

Reaction score
Yep, I sent in a 6" driver that was in an accident...housing was cracked but all LEDs were functioning well. Wanted to see what the refurbishing would be to fix...next I knew they had sent me a whole new light....no costs to me what so ever!

Yea i saw your thread man that was awesome of them just sending you a new one reminds me of the Underarmour brand great customer service. Glad to see you got right back into a new raptor.