Rigid Industries Light Covers Pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have any? I'm considering getting smoke covers for my 20" amber light in the bumper. Just curious how they look and any color or solid cover pictures work.

Thanks!

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Yes he does, thanks. He's got clear lense, but gives me an idea on what they look like. I think I may get a smoked one.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put the amber covers on during the winter. I use clear covers for long road trips.

They fit perfect and wont ever come off...unless you want them off.

004_zps3b66e7b1.jpg

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Dang I kinda like the yellow covers on each side of the 40" bar! My 20" is amber already, but just want something over it to blend into the bumper a little more.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Amber covers for my 20" lower rigid. They are not on right now so I can take close up pics if you want.

And to add to what Big Blue said, they will NOT come off until you want them off. And then they still put up a fight.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The amber covers look yellow, correct? I have clear d2's in the stock bumper which I hoped to make the outer ones match the amber running lights. But, I found out after buying them that only the amber rigid lights match, not the covers. I may get the smoked covers instead.