Rigid Industries + GoPro :: CAPTURE :: Reveal. Record. Relive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
full.jpg

Rigid Industries | CAPTURE - Reveal. Record. Relive.

Take the adventure home with you with the world’s only LED light with an integrated GoPro® charging system. The Capture provides a constant power supply and charges your GoPro® Hero 3+ or 4 with the flip of a dedicated switch. High and low light output options provide just the right amount of light for any filming situation.

We’ve optimized the light output and beam pattern to the GoPro® camera’s field of view area by using our patented radius housing and a lenticular lens design. The custom Carling® switches provide a solid feel and clean look in your vehicle and the amber lens covers will help your vision and video in adverse conditions. Compatible with GoPro® Hero 3+ and 4. GoPro not Included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33V8XuCfgw

Features:
  • High and Low Dual Function LED Light Bar
  • Constant Power Supply and Charging System for GoPro®
  • IP68 Certified Environmentally Sealed Enclosure
  • Lenticular Lens for Maximum Disbursement
  • 6061-T6 Extruded AL housing
Specifications:
  • Watts: 71 High / 12 Low
  • Amp Draw: 4.93 High / 0.83 Low
  • LED's: 16
  • Raw Lumens: 5880 High / 1764 Low
  • Voltage: 9-36V DC
full.jpg
full.jpg
full.jpg

Grab one today and share your adventures with us!

Available in Black or White housings.

full.jpg

Learn more here: Rigid Industries Capture

Also, be sure to check with your favorite Rigid dealer for availability. We have some amazing dealers on here!

D

Deleted member 12951

That is pretty darn cool and reasonable price. Does it only come in 11" though?

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 3+ and 4...why would 3 not work? I would be interested in a short bar though..

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Very cool design and I like it, only issue I see with the GoPro is mud. You will have to stop and clean the lens a lot if you are running in the muck.

OP
OP
RigidIndustries

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is pretty darn cool and reasonable price. Does it only come in 11" though?

Currently we are only offering these in the 11" version but if demand is great enough we will start introducing more sizes. What size did you have in mind?

Does the light distort the picture quality?
It does not :D We have gone through rigorous R&D to make sure that these items work together instead of against each other. We should have some more videos coming very soon as well.

Very cool design and I like it, only issue I see with the GoPro is mud. You will have to stop and clean the lens a lot if you are running in the muck.

That's the price you pay for trying to get the best footage I guess lol Maybe someone can come up with a GoPro Wiper Mod soon :p

So 3+ and 4...why would 3 not work? I would be interested in a short bar though..

Good question on the GoPro 3... I can only assume something changed in the design of them but I will try to find out more on this for you. Does this size bar work for you being at 11" or did you have another size in mind?

SFD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. As for mud, tap into the stock front camera washer fluid line & have it spray both lenses. Easy mod