Rigid Industries DOT fog lights/spot lights install/review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin

Reaction score
Just curious unless I missed it, what did you replace the stock halogens with? Yay for not blinding people!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Just curious unless I missed it, what did you replace the stock halogens with? Yay for not blinding people!
I'm running Anzo U-bar projector headlights with a 35w morimoto HID kit. Color temp is 5000k. I'll try and get some output shots for you.

935bf7a6a45c5ad7b936e4b9eaccdabc.jpg

fea0d1bd2766092e2500c4361b177652.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

By the way, mounting brackets and motorcraft pigtail is in! No pic of the pigtail but you guys will live, its just a pigtail. Lol.

85d0645ce0cc029dc2c1360c652bcff2.jpg

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Use the self-tapping screws to screw it into the frame. I would recommend not using the self tapping screws if you offroad and going with a bolt, lock washer, and nut instead. It will hold up better offroad. Before I did my bumper, my rigid mounts came very loose while offroading a few times.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Alright, well, the Fog lights are coming in today. Installation will commence today if the replacement keys for my Tool chest come in.

So I think the reason that I cant find my keys is that my now ex girlfriend gave me the tool chest for Christmas and when we broke up she took the keys and my puppy that she apparently thought I bought for her??