Rigid Industries :: Customer Survey :: WIN A BACK UP LIGHT KIT + SWAG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Survey completed. Hope you like feedback because I would not purchase Rigid lights again after seeing and using some competitor products. If I win (I win nothing), will sell and cash out. The survey didn't really give any area to type in comments about the products, more or less pick and choose and only focused on the questions you wanted answered instead of hearing what the customer could have said. I did my best in the boxes provided.
Kinda curious about the back story you have because I just ordered a shit ton of their product. Kinda second guessing my decision now. Do you mind sending me a pm? Or, if the people need to know just shout it out loud.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The timing couldn't be worse, I just installed rear facing flush mount lights yesterday.

At the end of the survey, the web site allows you to start your own survey. I think a good survey question would be: On a scale of 1 to defiantly, how likely is it that I will now be spammed? Hahaha

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Survey completed. Hope you like feedback because I would not purchase Rigid lights again after seeing and using some competitor products. If I win (I win nothing), will sell and cash out. The survey didn't really give any area to type in comments about the products, more or less pick and choose and only focused on the questions you wanted answered instead of hearing what the customer could have said. I did my best in the boxes provided.

I believe this paragraph of drivel could have been delivered via email or PM. You may be unhappy with your previous purchases, but I would have to say that you picked a ****-poor place to air it out. Exactly what are you trying to achieve by throwing darts, no javelins, at a supporting vendor on a prize/survey thread? Although we've had our differences in the past, I still held you at a higher class than this stunt.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Kinda curious about the back story you have because I just ordered a shit ton of their product. Kinda second guessing my decision now. Do you mind sending me a pm? Or, if the people need to know just shout it out loud.

PM sent

Rigid didn't post this in THEIR vendor section that THEY pay for so to me its fair game for comments plus they ask for feedback. If this was posted in THEIR section then I fully respect that since they are paying for their own thread and I would never say anything negative there to any vendor.

There is nothing that I can send Rigid in a private email or PM that would change the overall quality of their product or warranty process. It is what it is but to be fair, Rigid does stand behind their product and will warranty it so it still is better than buying cheap Chinese crap.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Oh my God. You are such a Debby Downer. Do those around you just want to kill themselves or what?