Rigid harness splitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been through the accessories section twice on rigid and it didn't look like they make a harness splitter? Am I not seeing it? Is there an after market option? I got a single row 30" bar I want to run off my existing 20" bumper light. Any advice would be much appreciated.

DP

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to something like this?
I have used the one from VisionX (see below)
1157b2bb8d29035a6324a3eda0de9932.jpg
Baja designs makes one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's called a "DT Connector Splitter" or "Deutsch Connector Splitter"

Rigid and almost most light bar companies use "DT" connectors (Deutsch Connectors). It's a universal connector used in automotive. So you can find splitters from almost anybody online.

Baja uses Weatherpacks so you'd want to get a Weatherpack connector/splitter for their lights.

As long as you remember those 2 kinds of connectors you are good and can find any kind of wiring adapter on the market.

They are both VERY similar just slightly different. Deutsch DT connectors will not plug into a Weatherpack connector as an FYI. And the pins may look similar but are slightly different.

Do a quick search on amazon for "DT Connector Splitter" and you'll see lots of results under 10 bucks.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah that's what we do. We stock every kind of DT/Weatherpack connector.

The first time you do it it's a pain but then you learn how it works and it's super simple to do.

You'll want a crimper tool AND the most important tool in our toolbox... the removal tool for these :) It's worth it's weight in gold let me tell ya