Rigid Flush-Mount LEDs in Rear Bumper! Pics & How-To

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet set up and write up! Those look super clean on the stock bumper like that rigid really made a great product with these flush mounts!

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great and nice write up. How do the new lights effect the back up camera if any?

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great and nice write up. How do the new lights effect the back up camera if any?

with any hope they'll be bright enough that the camera is in daytime mode rather than grainy night time mode lol.

I'll try to wire it up temporarily this weekend just to get some shots. Weather may not be nice enough to hook everything up like I'd like to.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounted the same lights in my bumper. Wired the lights through a relay that is activated by the reverse light, but powered through the full time power to the trailer wiring harness. Simple, easy & works flawlessly without washing out the camera. I also put a bypass switch, enabling to switch the lights on/off as a work light.
4207-rigid-d2-dually-reverse-work-lights

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mounted the same lights in my bumper. Wired the lights through a relay that is activated by the reverse light, but powered through the full time power to the trailer wiring harness. Simple, easy & works flawlessly without washing out the camera. I also put a bypass switch, enabling to switch the lights on/off as a work light.
4207-rigid-d2-dually-reverse-work-lights

your pic doesn't work.

only problem you don't live closer I'm lacking tools.

Start buying them! Every man should own a drill and drill bits! The spring loaded centerpunch is $1.99 at harbor freight, same with the debur tool. Files are about $6.99 for a 6 pack at Harbor too. They also sell angle grinders for about $30. You'll find a million and one uses once you start getting the tools!