Rigid Dually Lens Cracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have sent two pair of dually lights back at least 4 times for moisture behind the lens, then they burn out. That was from daily road use, not crossing streams. Most recently they want my sales receipt which makes no sense since I'm already in the system with my most recent RMA. Very disappointing

navywolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I need to do more research. I had planned on getting some Rigid's for the fog pocket, now... I'm not so sure.

OP
OP
renegadeagle

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent two pair of dually lights back at least 4 times for moisture behind the lens, then they burn out. That was from daily road use, not crossing streams. Most recently they want my sales receipt which makes no sense since I'm already in the system with my most recent RMA. Very disappointing

Very disappointing indeed :(
I had left a message also here in the RIGID section but no one has picked it up.

OP
OP
renegadeagle

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning to All

Just got this today:

Hi Santiago,

Thank you for your email request,
I have issued you a RMA number so that the light can be sent in so we can find out what happened.
When returning the light you can return it in any box that it fits.
Please do not internally open the light.
Please remove all brackets and external light covers, prior to shipping in your lights for repair.

We do ask that you write the RMA number on the outside of the box for reference.

Please be advised RMA's are only good for 30 days, or they will need to be reissued

Please send to:

Rigid Industries
779 N. Colorado St.
Gilbert, AZ 85233

Will remove them this weekend to send. And here we go...

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hint: Baja Designs.....

X2 baja designs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Did someone say Baja Designs? :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the issue you had with the other lights. Hopefully you get the issue resolved. We are here if you are interested in making a switch down the road.
All of our LED Lights have interchangeable lenses and optics. This allows you to easily change pattern or color.
For your case, if you crack a lens it's VERY easy to replace. All it takes is a couple of minutes and one of our replacement lens kits. Best of all it doesn't void your warranty.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Replacement-Lenses.asp

668403_t.jpg

The lenses are Hardcoated Polycarbonate and can withstand a lot of use! From time to time (mostly race applications) we will have a lens crack or chip from large rocks.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114 - [email protected]

D

Deleted member 12951

Will remove them this weekend to send. And here we go...

Last time I sent into Rigid a cube light for warranty, they replaced it instead of fixing. That was fine but the new design they sent me no longer worked in the brackets they told me to take off so I couldn't reinstall it. I waited a week for them to finally tell me they could not find an old housing so waited longer for a replacement bracket. Then once ready to install, it worked fine but couldn't get the same angle as the other light on the other side of the bumper. Needless to say, I just took them off and sold them.

You will probably be fine but I would ask just incase they decide to replace it.

Last edited by a moderator: