Rigid Back up lights installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love them. Wired a switch to the bed for lighting needs while outside the truck and tomorrow I will wire another to the Aux switch so I can control from in the cab.

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 100
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 86
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 84

13Scott

Reaction score
Looks good and I thought about doing the flush mounts but being above the rust belt I was worried about cutting into the bumper. I did the SR-Q flush mount ones and what a difference they made at night. I mounted my switch above the parking brake in the cab so everything is out of the elements.

NSDQ3 yes they do and with the two position switch you can turn them on manually.

OP
OP
c19dale

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do they come on with your reverse lights also?

No, I didn't want to wire them that way. I only want them on when I need them. The switch in the bed is wired hot so I can use when the truck is off, then I will wire Aux 4 switch today so I can use while I am driving. I am very impressed with these lights. Next up is a 40" and 30" behind the grill light bars. :crazy:

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put mine in the same spot,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419430744.672190.jpg

They work great in that area,

Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419430772.482193.jpg
After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419430787.783539.jpg

The detail on the bumper with them on is a trip. Definitely worth cutting into the bumper for.. Mine is wired to 3 and in the process of tapping into reverse lights too, got the relay installed and wired just need time without the kids to finish..

OP
OP
c19dale

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I love them so far. Will try them out in the woods this weekend. They are def brighter than i thought they would be.

I put mine in the same spot,

View attachment 58826

They work great in that area,

Before
View attachment 58827
After
View attachment 58828

The detail on the bumper with them on is a trip. Definitely worth cutting into the bumper for.. Mine is wired to 3 and in the process of tapping into reverse lights too, got the relay installed and wired just need time without the kids to finish..