Rigid 30inch LightBar installation Upper Grill ABOVE the FORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone do this yet?
I can't find any info on this on where to get brackets. It seems like people had to do some mods to get this to work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Gilligan

Reaction score
There is a write up on here somewhere on how to do it. The write up says to buy longer aftermarket bolts but I didn't have a need.

I did my KC in about 30min. I didn't use brackets at all, drilled into the grill supports and then used the bolts that came with the light and added a few washers/ lock washers to get a solid fit.

Looks like the write up is also for a KC so you may want to get an OAL for both lights, but id bet if there is a size difference it would be negligible.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/30-kc-hilites-led-upper-grille-install-no-brackets-25682/

Last edited:
OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gill. Going to look at the link

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

The link went to an svt logo mod

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: This is still in the works, I had a delay in getting the light bars.

I now have the four 41" radius bars that I will be using so now it is time to start mocking up and measuring everything!!

Stay tuned.....