Rigid 20" Amber with 10 Duallys on ADD Race R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see some hyperspot output shots as well. I'm going with a similar setup different bumper mfg. Trying to decide between hyper and drive pattern or a mix of the two.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Posted in case anyone is trying to decide on going Amber - I think the 20" Amber looks great with just the Amber parking lights on. I took the pic before it got too dark otherwise the lights are WAY too bright :)

Nice! I'm also doing the Amber 20" in my Race R. Did you put any lights in the side panels? If so I'm interested to hear what you went with. Also, I was suprised to find my Bumper came wired with LED's in the lower grill.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm also doing the Amber 20" in my Race R. Did you put any lights in the side panels? If so I'm interested to hear what you went with. Also, I was suprised to find my Bumper came wired with LED's in the lower grill.

I ordered my Race R with no side light cutouts, seemed like overkill considering the outer duallys can be aimed to give a lot of side light.

Mine had the ghetto light tape as well, i threw it away.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I love this set up, I was playing around with the idea of putting rigid hyperspots in the middle, but Im not very familiar with the light pattern

That would work. Mine are all spots with floods on the outside.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL on the tape light…..I don’t think I’m hooking mine up. I have the 40” RDS set up so I’m trying to figure out what lights to put in there

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the bumper and light set up. They look awesome. Sorry but I think I'm gonna have to be a copy cat. We're far enough away from each outher that it shouldn't matter though. :ROFLJest: