Rigid 20" Amber with 10 Duallys on ADD Race R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted in case anyone is trying to decide on going Amber - I think the 20" Amber looks great with just the Amber parking lights on. I took the pic before it got too dark otherwise the lights are WAY too bright :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-22.jpg
    FullSizeRender-22.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 239
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

ingenium

Reaction score
That's a killer look with only the running lights - very nice.

Does the Amber filter decrease output of the 20" bar or simply change the color of the output?

OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a killer look with only the running lights - very nice.

Does the Amber filter decrease output of the 20" bar or simply change the color of the output?

Its not a filter on this Rigid light bar, the LED bulbs are amber, so no change in output.... and the light bar looks totally clear when its not on.

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a filter on this Rigid light bar, the LED bulbs are amber, so no change in output.... and the light bar looks totally clear when its not on.

Looks great and much different than the standard two Rigid Duallys in each of the bumper cut outs.

Is the amber light bar something you would use on the street with other vehicles on the road?

Would love to see a beamshot of your set up. Ambers only, Duallies only, ect. Wondering what peripheral light you would get from the amber lightbar. Are those OEM HID's, or something extra special from Raptor Retrofit?

Oh yes, be careful that a drunk starlet in her rented suburban does not back up into your front bumper and destroy all your new lights. Sundance can get a little crazy in Park City. Someone backed into our rental car a few years back at Sundance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great and much different than the standard two Rigid Duallys in each of the bumper cut outs.

Is the amber light bar something you would use on the street with other vehicles on the road?

Would love to see a beamshot of your set up. Ambers only, Duallies only, ect. Wondering what peripheral light you would get from the amber lightbar. Are those OEM HID's, or something extra special from Raptor Retrofit?

Oh yes, be careful that a drunk starlet in her rented suburban does not back up into your front bumper and destroy all your new lights. Sundance can get a little crazy in Park City. Someone backed into our rental car a few years back at Sundance.

The amber light bar is very very bright, so I would'nt use it on the street unless you have it angled slightly down a little so that the spots dont blind oncoming traffic. That's how I am running the amber bar. I will take some beam shots so you can see the peripheral with the amber.

OEM HIDs.

Other than the two furthest outside Duallys they all protected by being slightly inboard of the bumper rail ... not that it would matter if Paris Hilton slammed hard enough into them ;)

OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok here are the beam shots ..

High beams only
Dually's only
20" Amber only
Everything lit up

Attachments

• IMG_2662_2.jpg
    IMG_2662_2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2668_2.jpg
    IMG_2668_2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 148
OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duallys or d2s? The pictures might not do it justice because I know what my ten d2s look like in person.

These are Duallys, and no the picture doesn't do it justice, its like daytime with them on .... and your D2s will be even brighter

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this set up, I was playing around with the idea of putting rigid hyperspots in the middle, but Im not very familiar with the light pattern