Review: M&R Ford Raptor Shroud Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up this kit from M&R and installed it last week. The kit comes well packaged with the two shrouds, two brackets, and a bag with nuts and washers. The shrouds are made of high impact plastic and feel very sturdy.

I purchased the very first one they sold - actually before it was listed on their site. It did not come with directions - but will going forward. Even without the printed directions it was pretty easy to figure out how to bolt it up.

I will post an install video in the next day or two but you should be able to do this with minimal instruction. You start off removing the three screws from the outside support bracket (just to the left of the hole in the bumper). There are two at the top and one near the bottom. Finger tighten the two top bolts through the factory brace and the M&R bracket and then add the shroud making sure to keep it tight to the outside top corner of the hole.

Once you have everything lined up tighten the top bolts on the bracket and then the nuts for the shroud. Once everything is tightened make sure the alignment is still right and tighten the bottom bolt to the brace.

Make sure the Rigid light bracket is set the right way depending on how you want the light adjusted (see video) and get the lights hand tightened into the slots on the M&R bracket. Adjust the angle (there is a good bit of adjustment room with the shrouds) and then test the light pattern. Once you have light where you want them tighten the top nut and the allen bolts.

All in all I would highly recommend these for those of us that want a factory look and are not quite happy with the Rigid mounting plate. Pretty simple install and a perfect complement to the factory bumper.

The pictures that have been posted by M&R with these installed are pictures I sent during and after my install - if anyone wants more from different angles let me know. Also if you have any questions about the install or want an opinion from someone who has no affiliation with M&R other than being a first time customer please let me know either on this thread or by PM.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigeffr

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

First part of this video is instructions for installing the shrouds, the second part is how they look installed, and the third part is night time light output.

Last edited: