Review and Install How to on ORACLE Mirror lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have any FM band interference when you installed them? I've got mine run and when I flip them on from the upfitter switches the radio fuzzes out. Any suggestions?

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked with someone over at Oracle this afternoon and they told me that the occasionally have that problem but don't have a fix for it. They said they were really sorry though...

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Continued..
Pic 1 from Above:
View attachment 40015
Pic 2 from Above:
View attachment 40016

Here are the Finished Install Pictures:
View attachment 40017
View attachment 40018
View attachment 40019

Here are the Pictures from the Dark. They where all taken from the top of the cab through the sun roof.
First just my normal HIDs on Low Beam
View attachment 40020

Low Beams and the Oracle Lights
View attachment 40021

No HID, Just the Oracle Lights
View attachment 40022

Left from the cab
View attachment 40023

Right from the cab.
View attachment 40024

OVERALL Thoughts:

Overall I am happy with this investment. I like the fact that this uses the space on the mirror for a "feel good" light. It allows light when you are making a tight turn into the dark. Also it is kinda cool to be able to fold your mirrors and have side spots.

Items for improvement:
It would be nice if they would have disconnects that would allow easy replacement of the mirror if needed. Although the light is bright enough to function as advertised(as I have heard it termed a "feel good" light), I think it would be nice if the light was a bit brighter.

Things I don't like:
I don't like the silver allen screws on the front plate. If I can fine black ones or take some model paint to make them black I will be doing it.

Now for the real test SNOWBALL 2014!!!! :grd:

How are the lights holding up? I've been looking at getting me a pair for my terrain. My question is, if I wanted to run the light to one of my aux wires from the engine compartment, how would I go by doing so. Sorry a bit of a noob when it comes to wiring. One of my weaknesses.

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are the lights holding up? I've been looking at getting me a pair for my terrain. My question is, if I wanted to run the light to one of my aux wires from the engine compartment, how would I go by doing so. Sorry a bit of a noob when it comes to wiring. One of my weaknesses.

They are still working fine. I have had to replace the light cover once due to the original faceplate not holding up to the weather. But still happy.

As for the wiring I spliced into the aux switch under the dash before they go through the firewall. There is a post here about connecting the aux switches to the pass through wires. I would recommend connecting there rather than fishing wires through the firewall.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are still working fine. I have had to replace the light cover once due to the original faceplate not holding up to the weather. But still happy.

As for the wiring I spliced into the aux switch under the dash before they go through the firewall. There is a post here about connecting the aux switches to the pass through wires. I would recommend connecting there rather than fishing wires through the firewall.

Only thing is, I used quick connects under the dash to wire the aux's