Review and Install How to on ORACLE Mirror lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I find this a defect in the quality of the product. I was not charged since I had the lights in the truck for 6 months. They worked well with me on this issue. IMHO these plates should not change color/oxidize in a 6 month period. I was told that they had addressed these issues in the new plates to avoid this issue. Only time will tell.

I totally agree that it is a defective product, mine have only been on the truck for 5 months. Advanced Automotive Concepts says their warranty does not cover shipping :(
I might just take them off myself and repaint them, I don't know. I was kind of hoping for a little better customer service, they lost a possible customer over a $30 shipping charge, it's not the cost but the principal of it.

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree that it is a defective product, mine have only been on the truck for 5 months. Advanced Automotive Concepts says their warranty does not cover shipping :(

I might just take them off myself and repaint them, I don't know. I was kind of hoping for a little better customer service, they lost a possible customer over a $30 shipping charge, it's not the cost but the principal of it.

Frankly I agree with ya there. Are they a forum vendor? That was one of the reasons I went with them.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frankly I agree with ya there. Are they a forum vendor? That was one of the reasons I went with them.

I don't think they are a vendor here, can't remember if they ever were. I got in on the prebuy for them when they first came out, not sure if any vendors on here actually sell them.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are charging shipping u light lenses for $30? Just lenses? That's nonsense... I run a dropshipping company and shipping a large 20lb box from coast to coast is only $25.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37200662_zpsdb8d874d.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

3qg0aa.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

3qg0cc.jpg

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, $30 is a bit ridiculous just for the metal plates that go around the lights. 2 small flat pieces of metal, you could probably just put them in one of those padded envelopes for a few bucks

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, $30 is a bit ridiculous just for the metal plates that go around the lights. 2 small flat pieces of metal, you could probably just put them in one of those padded envelopes for a few bucks
I agree $30 is a lot for shipping, did they say it was because they have to shop to Canada?

What if you contact Oracle directly?

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree $30 is a lot for shipping, did they say it was because they have to shop to Canada?

What if you contact Oracle directly?

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

Contacting Oracle is my next step. Shipping to Canada is always more but as far as I am concerned I paid shipping when I originally bought the lights. The consumer shouldn't be on the hook for a defective product, maybe AAC should be hitting up Oracle to get reimbursed for shipping me another set of plates.