Review and Install How to on ORACLE Mirror lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great write up, glad you are happy with them. Glad we were able to get them to you before the snowball!.

We are running a FRF special on them if anyone is interested PM me.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed by the YouTube video I watched today (same one on this thread). Oracle purposely left the wiring part out and I think it's misleading on purpose.

But thanks for this write up. It helps a lot.

Is it impossible to feed the wires thru the door's wiring harness?

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed by the YouTube video I watched today (same one on this thread). Oracle purposely left the wiring part out and I think it's misleading on purpose.

But thanks for this write up. It helps a lot.

Is it impossible to feed the wires thru the door's wiring harness?

Since the doors wiring harness is terminated in a modular plug that connects to the main box of the frame, I would say virtually. I made the mistake of forcing that plug loose and liked to never get it back on without removing entire door. That plug is not meant to be disconnected unless the door is off. You am be able to splice in to covering next to the plug but you would still need a wire coming around the corner and thru the door sill.

Another note if you wiring these up. You really need to put a couple of places to disconnect the wire so you can replace the door if needed and more importantly replace the mirror. I have to replace the drivers side one shortly because I broke part of the base plastic off-road.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since the doors wiring harness is terminated in a modular plug that connects to the main box of the frame, I would say virtually. I made the mistake of forcing that plug loose and liked to never get it back on without removing entire door. That plug is not meant to be disconnected unless the door is off. You am be able to splice in to covering next to the plug but you would still need a wire coming around the corner and thru the door sill.

Another note if you wiring these up. You really need to put a couple of places to disconnect the wire so you can replace the door if needed and more importantly replace the mirror. I have to replace the drivers side one shortly because I broke part of the base plastic off-road.

Very helpful again, thx!

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward, I was nervous of breaking the mirror when I was popping it off but everything went smooth. Without Oranges additional instructions it wouldn't have been as easy, start to finish was about 2 hours.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward, I was nervous of breaking the mirror when I was popping it off but everything went smooth. Without Oranges additional instructions it wouldn't have been as easy, start to finish was about 2 hours.

Thanks. I wanted to do this but didn't know how hard it would be

Sent from your girlfriends closet