Requesting pics of OEM FX4 HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Requesting pics of OEM FX4 (black bezel) HIDs

Just scored a pair of brand new FX4 (black bezel) OEM HIDs complete with wire harness and everything for $825 shipped on eBay. Getting impatient waiting for them to come in so I can put them on but I can't get a clear vision of what exactly they'll look like against the gray of our grille. I have found multiple retrofits that are all black but have yet to find the OEM FX4 style untouched, any pics of some would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to google "FX4 OEM HIDs" as I had no idea what the hell you were talking about.

I assume you mean you just scored Ford HIDs that came on 2013s F150s and Raptors with the 801A package.

Every guy here with a 2013+ runs HIDs so I am not sure you would need pics. Just google any 2013+ Raptor.

OP
OP
SVT_Mayo

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm referring to the FX4 black bezel ones opposed to the gray bezels the Raptors come with. I know what the OEM ones look like I am just looking for the black bezel against the gray of our grille.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
F150s come with black and chrome bezel. And btw, I am running a black bezel HID on my 2013 terrain. I think it looks much better as it flows well with the black interior of the light and grill. The black bezel is very subtle so it does NOT clash with the grey.

When I meet other raptor owners they don't even notice my black bezel HIDs unless I point it out. Regardless, Ford should have went with the black bezel as it flows well with all the black in front of the truck.

OP
OP
SVT_Mayo

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F150s come with black and chrome bezel. And btw, I am running a black bezel HID on my 2013 terrain. I think it looks much better as it flows well with the black interior of the light and grill. The black bezel is very subtle so it does NOT clash with the grey.

When I meet other raptor owners they don't even notice my black bezel HIDs unless I point it out. Regardless, Ford should have went with the black bezel as it flows well with all the black in front of the truck.

Yes FX4/FX2/Tremor come with black, Platinum/Limited/King/XLT come with chrome, and Raptor obviously come with gray.

All that aside I looked at some of your pics and your 100% right. Doesn't look to clash really at all and with the vinyl I plan on putting over the letters I think it will look even better.

Thanks though, I looked for a while today trying to find just one picture of them and came up absolutely blank.

Last edited:

gDMJoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lobzila - GDM Joe, love the look! Where did you get those?
ebay - 816godschild (seller)

*Will also need to buy halogen>HID relay harness (allstarautolightsmichigan - seller)
My Install ««« -click-

*CAVEAT: Provided for your consideration; have no interest, nor association with the sellers.