Replacement LED Bulbs Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. New vendor in town (been around other forums for a while and well known if you just search our name). Wanted to share with you folks (I know some of you are familiar with the brand) our in-house brand... ClaraLux.

We have all sorts of high quality, high lumen replacement bulbs available. And since I'm an F150 guy myself, I even have an F150 section setup to help you pick the bulbs you need.

So we have everything from blinkers and turn signals down to license plate bulbs and reverse light bulbs (direct plug and play style).

They are quick and easy to swap-out... check them out here and if you have any questions about the brand, shoot us a message.

Vehicle Specific - Ford - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Just pick your year.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any hyper-flash issues with your turning signal bulbs?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Oh...Welcome as a Vendor too

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Of course there are, lol. You can't buy an LED bulb that doesn't have hyperflash unless it has a big resistor built into the base.

So we offer, as an option, LED Resistors for $10 a pair. Some folks (like me) install them, pretty simple. Others use FORSCAN and just program their computers to ignore the "light out" error which prevents that from happening.

I had installed the Resistors first (and didn't want to buy a programming dongle back in the day).

But now that I own the dongle, I'd probably use FORSCAN over the resistor.

You get hyperflash because LEDs pull a lot less power and the vehicle thinks your bulb is out, when it's not.

If you do install the resistors just ensure they are not touching any wires as they get VERY hot. You can usually zip screw the resistor to the frame inside the rear taillight.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any discount code?

Also on lighting I know preference, but for reverse lights and cargo lighting, would 900 lumens be too bright? Be nice to know what stock is on the 14'.

Edit add - tech support was pretty responsive - stock is about 200-300 Lumens (est). Most customers are doing CL90 (900 Lumens) and next is CL70 (700 Lumens)

Also Hyperflashing will only occur on turn signals/brake lights, lights that blink or get brighter. Constant output lights (cargo, reverse, etc) won't hyperflash. Will be ordering a set, yet hoping for discount code!

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Code RAPTORFORUM gets you 10% off at checkout

The 900 lumen are not that bright where you blind folks. I forgot what lumen I have on my own truck to be honest as I'm always testing various products. I think 900 and they work fine.

Hyperflashing is fixed using a Load Resistor. Only needed on front blinkers and rear blinkers/stop lights.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, should've waited a bit longer to order.

Oh well, I will see how I like these and I am sure I can find more LED's to upgrade, need to upgrade on my Polaris Sportsmen, was plowing for so long that the winch and lights killed the battery....LED's should get me better light and battery life when plowing...will use the code with that next order.
Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problem. We've only been around these parts a short time so not everybody knows of us yet