Recon Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

It's weird that they were missing. I wonder why someone would take them out and not put something else in. What did it just have empty holes where the lights were?

Maybe its a conversion F-150 raptor. Yeah kinda weird that they would all be missing. Wonder if the ones on the front fenders are missing also....

OP needs to put a post in the New Member section with an introduction and pics

OP
OP
C

Chrishiznit33

Reaction score
It was wrecked before and the "rebuilders" of it didn't put them on.. got a good deal on it though... All other markers are there.... but they put amber ones on the rear :/.

Ended up going OEM and buying the grille lights from a local dealer

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Smart choice

It was wrecked before and the "rebuilders" of it didn't put them on.. got a good deal on it though... All other markers are there.... but they put amber ones on the rear :/.

Ended up going OEM and buying the grille lights from a local dealer

Recon is not hit or miss its always a miss! The whole point of a forum is to learn and share experiences. I was one of the early customer of the Recon ******** and was very fortune it to get my money back and saw what they did to other forum members and I always chime in with a warning when someone ask about them. Glad to see you went with OEM that was the smart choice. Remember you have a Raptor so don't go cheap!

chartquist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see a pic when you get them installed. Do you still have the ambers in the rear? Wondering what that looks like too.