Recon Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrishiznit33

Reaction score
Hello. Longtime Lurker here and new member. I just got my truck 2 weeks ago used. And it was missing the grille marker lights and rear markers. I have been looking into OEM ones but they're pricey. I seen these on Recons website. But I haven't seen any info on these at all on any forums or anything. I'm unsure whether it's a new product. Or people typically don't "upgrade" they're marker lights. Basically looks like they come smoked. In white instead of amber. And 2 red rears.

Anybody have em ?

RECON Part # 264139BKW - SMOKED Ford Raptor 10-14 LED Front Fender & Grill Light Kit - WHITE

D

Deleted member 12951

I won't be the first one to educate you that you do not want to purchase Recon products. Just do some research here on Recon. Personally I would get OEM for quality and try to find a good deal on eBay.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with him^^^^^ I would definitely go OEM. Especially because I don't think white light in the front would look right. The amber lights are what make our Raptors good and everyone else try to copy them. JMHO.

OP
OP
C

Chrishiznit33

Reaction score
Trust me been searching for a deal on the OEM ones for weeks... I've heard the stories on recon stuff. But I think that's with most company's there's good and bad. For 150 bucks. Compared to 300+ for all the OEM ones. I may just try em and see. If they're crap. I can always return. I was hoping someone had them on already. Plus it might look kinda cool with white instead of the amber in the grille

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I'm with him^^^^^ I would definitely go OEM. Especially because I don't think white light in the front would look right. The amber lights are what make our Raptors good and everyone else try to copy them. JMHO.

True. The orange lights are the first thing that tells people it's a raptor

Flamingo Racing

Reaction score
TascaParts.com, Amber grill lights, #AL3Z15442C, $64 each, OEM

Somebody on the forum used them, that's how I found them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 258
OP
OP
C

Chrishiznit33

Reaction score
How many marker lights are you missing?

^^^Never seen 5 Marker lights on one before. That actually looks really BA

All 3 grille markers and the 2 rear red ones. I would be at 320 and some change for all of em from Tasca. Recons doing 20 percent off so I'll be at 130. I'm curios how white would look. I know Orange is "raptor" but maybe something a little different would be cool. Thanks for all the comments guys. Still gonna take a few days to decide. Leaning OEM but I'm on a budget haha.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's weird that they were missing. I wonder why someone would take them out and not put something else in. What did it just have empty holes where the lights were?

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little bit of distance in the dark is even better.. I like it a lot, not many have done it so far...

No noticeable extra holes considering the grille is all holes, the only difference between the light hole and the rest of them is how the back "fins" of the grille are concave on the light ones where the others are just flat