Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Im assuming they use el tape also, its the only thing thin enough to fit behind there. Ill check on my price for the side vents but $200 doesn't sound like that bad of a deal. Im just ruined for life on buying any recon product due to the garbage headlights I had from them.

You should be Thanking them for motivating you to produce a MUCH SUPERIOR product.:peace:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Recon is cheap but it's not el tape, they are not that cheap! they use LED's in a new vent and I think they protrude outward out of the SVT letters.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I like the blue but I think I'd like to see it in person. 200 seems a little steep as well.

The Blue looking one is actually white.
product_photo-large_image-1605.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

A different look at them not illuminated.REC264283RDBK.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They also have smoked amber LED's to replace the orange reflector, these ones light up unlike the factory ones.
product_photo-large_image-1593.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

product_photo-large_image-1594.jpg
And with lights off they look black
insertimage.gif

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the el cheapo reflective tape. It works for now and i don't have to worry about a meltdown under my hood.

This is pretty interesting though.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something about the box saying it fits a 2009 Raptor makes me leary

product_photo-large_image-1602.jpg

After looking, they even say EL on em

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something about the box saying it fits a 2009 Raptor makes me leary

product_photo-large_image-1602.jpg

After looking, they even say EL on em

I've noticed that on a lot of Raptor products. The misconception on the company's part is likely due to the fact that this F-150 body style came out in 2009, and they don't realize that while the first Raps hit the dirt in 2009 too, the first model year is (as we all know) 2010.