Rear facing Rigid 6" Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Been a while but figured I'd share a quick install I did.

As you all know...most people (oncoming or directly in front of us) think we drive around with our high beams on...when in fact we don't...our trucks are just a tad high.

So...I got tired of being "high beamed" from behind once I pass someone and decided to install a little deterrent. :flipthebird:

Ordered a Rigid 6" Hyperspot from a local parts store.

Drilled and tapped the Tiregate and bolted it on with 5/16" stainless bolts using the brackets that came with the light. Tie-wrapped the wiring to the Tiregate and ran it through the frame rail to the engine bay. Total install took about and hour.

Works well...wired into the #4 upfitter switch. Also works well as a back up light. :crazy:

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1277.jpg
    IMG_1277.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 113

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just be careful. Did this once to to someone that cut me off and then had the balls to high beam me after I passed him. Hit him with all 4 rear cubes and he called the cops on me.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Officer.. He had his Hi Beams on so I flashed him to alert him that he had them on. (Just make sure you put amber covers on them as White Light is not allowed unless its the direction the vehicle is traveling Red & Amber are allowed on the rear

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled my lens off and put yellow cellophane underneath. Two years and no leaks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk