Rear Facing Amber Fog - Flush Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to miller offroad and he is just waiting to fab up. I’m hoping he has one soon. I also contacted M&R and he is letting me return. Also said price should be about the same as the gen 1 light.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a mount on here awhile back for sale might have been homemade but was a powder coated bar that mounted low behind the rear window and bolted into the holes in the box. And was easily removable. You could bolt on an antenna and lights to the bar. Anyone have anything like this for sale. Seams ideal

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a mount on here awhile back for sale might have been homemade but was a powder coated bar that mounted low behind the rear window and bolted into the holes in the box. And was easily removable. You could bolt on an antenna and lights to the bar. Anyone have anything like this for sale. Seams ideal

Saw that too, thanks for posting. I didn't like how it was bolted to the bed rails (not a clean install) but looks like a great option that could probably be done much better - even a square tube - black powdercoated - running across the bed just above the bed rails.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
777530099ad74c3a55cbfc19141736ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

7fedaeb34019f38ca1ad1ff4a5966823.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

5fbddfe824cb8d6760d6d24cabacd8ba.jpg

late to the party here, do you happen to have any more pictures or a link of that setup? I couldn't seem to find anything on their website, maybe im retarded...