Raptor with four 8.7" vixsionx Light Cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not jelly, just think they look awful. Get em, go for it, bet you regret it lol. Lights just needed some locking washers, a little surprised vis x doesn't sell them with LW.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now if your SC'd tell that to your heat exchanger and radiator that has to deal with more heat the more you step on the throttle..

They're still going to cool better with airflow rather than stagnant air

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my rig last weekend at the El Bandito 500, lined up for the first day's run down the coast. The hood mounts are KC Pods, a full set across the top...HUGE and awesome! LOL

10222-staged-first-days-run-along-coast.jpg

Do you mind me asking how this is setup? I really like it, its a really sweet setup

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking how this is setup? I really like it, its a really sweet setup

Don't mind at all. Glad you like it!!

The hood mounts are straight forward. We used Outlaws standard hood mount.

The light bar is my design, as are the 6061 hangers that mount to tabs welded to the roll cage. Rod ends thread into the hangers and control rods run aft to a third tab on the roof. This allows the whole assy to be adjusted via rod ends on the control arms. As you can see its a curved bar and its set low off the roof line.

photo4_zpsf7d7c056.jpg

20120803_165605_zpsa2035a0f.jpg

9440-image.jpg

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine with 6 smaller VisionX lights across my bed light rack. Mine are so bright, can't imagine how much light those 8" output.
abba7c44a8e662eb2fcc09dc4b193895.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk