Raptor Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trouty71

Reaction score
I’m looking to get the Ford F150 Raptor Fog lights with brackets and I noticed that you can get a different type of light for each pair. What would you recommend? In other words would I really need the D2 on both pair? Cosmetically, would it be that much of a difference?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
If I were you I would buy spots in the white led, then amber in the flood pattern. Once you get them, you can switch them around and find out what is best. I recommended the flood on the inside and the spit on the outside. Just remember these are an offroad beam and cant be used on the road.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alternative offroad says you can use these on the road for both fog and suplamental driving lights.

Banned
Reaction score
Oh i didn't know that. Everyone on the forums were saying they were getting flashed.

Well, I don't think it's technically legal to run them on road, but I doubt many people get pulled over for it. Unless you are blinding a cop with them. If they're not aimed right they will blind people, but if aimed properly they wont be an issue.
That being said I have no idea how the mounting works on them so I don't even know if you can adjust the aim.

GvegasRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my D2s from Alternative Offroad and they are some bad ass lights. Got the white driving lights dont use them on the road but they are some kind of awesome offroad.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, they are not legal to use on the road but as long as you aim them properly and don't use a spot beam on the road (the driving D2 in white is the best if you're going to be using them on the road) I haven't had any complaints about getting flashed or pulled over. You just have to be smart. Don't use them on the freeway or on a busy city street, but when it's a one or two lane road or some country road, go for it. Just be smart about it and you won't have any problems

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
523792_10150874403275798_242738700797_9614694_1684257355_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

2645-img-0098.jpg