GEN 1 Puddle lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded their puddle lights? If so what did you go with and are you happy with them? I went with the recon lights and they didn’t last a year. Looking for something more reliable. I also broke the stock housing trying to get the cover off so I’ll need a whole assembly and not just the bulb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the bulb with a LED F150.com. Little work to get the lens off, but the website has a video to show you how to do it.

What a big difference once you change them out, so much brighter. Hope this helps.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped mine with led from drivebright.com. Install was quick and easy and big difference. I did have one fail about 6 months in and called and emailed for a good month or two but finally got a reply and a new light promptly shipped out that is in and working good. So I would use them again.

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw these in another post and replaced mine a few weeks ago. They work fine. Much brighter than the originals. Took 15 minutes to swap them.

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

PeteGav

Reaction score
I got the LED puddle lights from Stage 3 last year and they already burnt out.... anyone else have this issue?