The Process of “Binning”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep---a fact I have known for many years. My flashlight builder tests each light he does but this is a fact that most folks are not aware of. Always be an educated consumer--or in my case just like to have the biggest and best or smallest and brightest out there lol..

ditto, thats why I only use surefire lights!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
The LED lights specifically the performance ones I have been into for about 10 years. If you were at the run in Texas you would have seen a couple of them.

Don't get mad at me because you are still using Whale Oil Lamps!

My builder: Elektro Lumens Home Page

Damn... 2 grand for a flashlight?
I bet it's bright, but a bit outside my budget.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn... 2 grand for a flashlight?
I bet it's bright, but a bit outside my budget.

Yes that one is out of my price range as well. The Firesword V, Big Bruiser and the EDC are the ones that I use now. Keep a Firesword and a Big Bruiser in my vehicles and a EDC in my travel kit and another by my pistol in the bedroom.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes that one is out of my price range as well. The Firesword V, Big Bruiser and the EDC are the ones that I use now. Keep a Firesword and a Big Bruiser in my vehicles and a EDC in my travel kit and another by my pistol in the bedroom.

Hey Boss Hoss,

Just curious what kind of LEDs do you use in your flash lights? How do keep you LEDs cooled through prolonged use?