Preventing A-pillars light theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just lights…they will pry them off with a crow bar and damage your truck if they want them bad enough. It’s best just to not to park it where it will be that much of a concern. I’m more worried about occasional smash and grabbers when I park in remote or urban locations. A light theft like you are worried about would be more of a planned crime IMO.

OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just lights…they will pry them off with a crow bar and damage your truck if they want them bad enough. It’s best just to not to park it where it will be that much of a concern. I’m more worried about occasional smash and grabbers when I park in remote or urban locations. A light theft like you are worried about would be more of a planned crime IMO.

I garage for work and home. Good advice. Thanks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Baja Designs just posted in their General discussion thread about anti-theft hardware.

You might also consider an alarm with a shock sensor or more bells and whistles.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@bajadesigns What about the washer and lock washer though? Why didn't you make them solid?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

What A pillar lighting hardware do you have?

The stuff that came with the D-XLs. Rigid doesn't make security hardware for it.