Pre-Order the NEW VisionX "XPI" LED Lightbar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a nice light bar. Standing by for more specs and info. The "light cannon" optics are very intriguing.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 8" rear and I need to add teh dimmer cause it can be s bit blinding. So I bet the 12" will be crazy back there!!!

I'm thinking of frosting the cover for my rear light(that I made). The 4x10w LEDs is a bit excessively bright. Even with 2 layers of amber tint.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These look interesting, i'll be more interested to find out about rather they're ever going to bring their radius to market like they said a few months ago. Wonder if one of these would mount to the tabs on my rpg raceline.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh come on, post all of the specs (lumens, total wattage, light frequency in degrees Kelven, dimensions, everything) for each unit in a way that most people with normal eyeballs can read that doesn't require standing on your head. If the purpose of your post was to attract interest and customers, then do it in a way inspires confidence. Your marketing efforts reflect on your engineering and production efforts, or didn't they teach you that in your Marketing 101A class?

I cannot publicly release any specs yet.. just got word....

since VisionX hasn't officially done a press release on these lights, I can't post anything.. if you guys want specs and are interested on a preorder please PM me and I will give you all the details until they post a press release in a few days.. sorry to disappoint you

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any idea yet on if the 33" & 43" are able to be mounted behind the upper grille?

The 43" should fit behind the upper grill no problem, especially with their new side-mount option!

what do you suggest for the front bumper?

Either the 22" or 27" depending on what you're mounting it to

These look interesting, i'll be more interested to find out about rather they're ever going to bring their radius to market like they said a few months ago. Wonder if one of these would mount to the tabs on my rpg raceline.

Honestly it doesn't look good for their radius bars. Costs were going to be waaay high and it doesn't appear that they're coming any time soon unfortunately. This bar will be the brightest and longest-distance bar they have to date

SDHQ SERENA

Reaction score
The 43" should fit behind the upper grill no problem, especially with their new side-mount option!

Honestly it doesn't look good for their radius bars. Costs were going to be waaay high and it doesn't appear that they're coming any time soon unfortunately. This bar will be the brightest and longest-distance bar they have to date

They are utilizing the XPG2 bulbs that they are currently using in their updated Xmitter Prime Xtreme (PX series) series bars. Because of the Iris reflector they will be getting more distance than the PX series bars because of this, however the Iris reflector takes up a lot more real estate. When you have an 11" PX series light bar it has 18 5 watt XPG2 leds in it for a total of 9502 lumens. In a 12" XPI bar there are going to be 6 5 watt XPG2 bulbs for a total of 3168 lumens. So between the two you can get the brightest or the most distance, but not both in one bar at this time.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So they went from being right around the corner to probly not going to happen, you'd think a company would do some cost analysis before undertaking a project and showing examples at an autoshow. Well that's ******.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are utilizing the XPG2 bulbs that they are currently using in their updated Xmitter Prime Xtreme (PX series) series bars. Because of the Iris reflector they will be getting more distance than the PX series bars because of this, however the Iris reflector takes up a lot more real estate. When you have an 11" PX series light bar it has 18 5 watt XPG2 leds in it for a total of 9502 lumens. In a 12" XPI bar there are going to be 6 5 watt XPG2 bulbs for a total of 3168 lumens. So between the two you can get the brightest or the most distance, but not both in one bar at this time.

Sorry should have been more clear.. not going to be brightest "lumen" wise, but will have the most concentration downrange in terms of light intensity (not brightness) due to the larger reflectors and therefore longer distances. Hopefully that clears it up