Pre-Order the NEW VisionX "XPI" LED Lightbar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
VisionX is about to announce their new "XPI" Xtreme Prime Iris LED Lightbar!

We are REALLY excited about this lightbar, for a few reasons...

1. This bar uses the same IRIS reflectors that are used in the Light Cannons and Optimus series lights, for some insane distance
2. It's using a 5-Watt LED (CREE XM-L)
3. It uses tilted reflectors as opposed to different beam patterns in the reflectors for ultimate distance and light where you want it (a FIRST for any lightbar)
4. Comes with 3 mounting options.. Endcap Mount, Bottom Mount, or Foot Mount ALL included
5. LOW PRICE POINT- 12" bars from $280, up to a 50" for under $1000!!

We are giving FREE Shipping on all pre-order this and next week, and if you PM us for pricing we might be able to hook you up ;) . These bars will start shipping in 2 weeks so you have a limited window to get this discount

Thanks guys!!

Attachments

• XPI-15M.jpg
    XPI-15M.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Forgot to mention sizes available:

12", 22", 27", 33", 43", 49"

What kind of specs are you looking for? Sizes or lumen output? I should be able to get most of that for you tomorrow. I don't know if I'll have solid lumen outputs though but I'll do my best

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the height and depth on these suckers?! I like how they'll match my Onx bars u sent me. Are the stealth bars a better choice for slimline?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh come on, post all of the specs (lumens, total wattage, light frequency in degrees Kelven, dimensions, everything) for each unit in a way that most people with normal eyeballs can read that doesn't require standing on your head. If the purpose of your post was to attract interest and customers, then do it in a way inspires confidence. Your marketing efforts reflect on your engineering and production efforts, or didn't they teach you that in your Marketing 101A class?

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that an amber cover accessory that I see on the package? I'm interested in adding a rear facing amber. The 12" may be too much though....

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that an amber cover accessory that I see on the package? I'm interested in adding a rear facing amber. The 12" may be too much though....

I have 8" rear and I need to add teh dimmer cause it can be s bit blinding. So I bet the 12" will be crazy back there!!!