Plug and Play HID kits with 15 yr warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am one of the unfortuate Rator owners who doesn't have the OEM HID, and also don't want to sell my first born to buy a set either. So I have looked and read to find the best one for the price. I have owned the Chinese ones off Ebay on other cars and trucks. Some lasted some didn't. So off to Google I went to find a kit with the best warranty that didn't break the bank. I think I have found it. It's Ultimate HID kits.com, they have a 15 yr warranty. How can I go wrong? So it looks like I am going to drop a couple of bills on a kit and see how it goes. HID Kits | UltimateHIDKits.com

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not sure about these. a price drop from $430 to $130 means they are still making a profit. this tells me you might not be happy. it sounds a little to cheap to be good. as far as a warranty, i couldnt tell you how hard or easy it will be with this company, but i figure down time for shipping will be in store. try not to think about how good the warranty is, but how good the product is. that is the more important factor. i would keep your oem bulbs in your vehicle just incase you have issues. so you arent stuck with no headlights if you ever happen to be in that situation.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's also a reason you never see a factory hid set up other than a projector lens.. Might as well run an led lights of any sort be it a cube or bar. At least you could aim the light rather than let it leak everywhere and blind everyone. I could be wrong but this is my experience with hid. I'm done with them unless Oem. Nothing but frustration and headaches from my experience.

Hats off to you if you were able to find a good one that works right in a halogen bucket.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking after my sweating palm night drive through the mountains.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

With the new f150 coming out with led's, when would the aftermarkets come out?